Job Title: Accountant
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Employment Type: Full-Time
Summary: KENET is seeking to fill the following position:
Description: One Position
This position reports to the Management Accountant and is responsible for providing management support in financial analysis, treasury management, budgeting and budgetary control.
The position will provide leadership in the budgeting process and analysis of the business performance.
Requirements: Suitable candidates will be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
* A business, commerce or accounting degree or equivalent from a recognized university
* At least two years' experience in a busy accounting office
* Must be a CPA (K); certification as CPS (K) would be an added advantage
* Proficiency in all basic office computer applications, e-mail and Internet.
* Ability to work independently with limited supervision
* Demonstrated high moral and ethical standards
* Excellent oral and written communication skills in English language
The above position shall be on contract terms of three (3) years which shall be renewable based on performance an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the position will be offered to the successful candidates.
KENET is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diversity.
How to Apply:
Applications should be accompanied by copies of secondary and university degree certificates, up to date CV showing current or past gross monthly salary, names and addresses of two (2) referees, a cover letter written in essay style, and day-time telephone contact.
E-mail applications should include scanned copies of the certificates and sent as an attachment.
The Executive Director
Kenya Education Network Trust (KENET)
P.O. Box 30244,00100
Closing Date: 06 January 2012