Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
Location: Naivasha, Kenya
Employment Type: Full-Time
Summary: Oserian Development Company Ltd is one of Kenya’s leading growers and exporters of fresh cut-flowers.
Based in Naivasha, we are seeking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious individual with exceptional talent to join our professional team in the Human Resources Department and experience quality career nurturing and hands on exposure.
Description: Reporting to the Human Resources Officer, the successful candidate shall perform the following among other tasks.
* Ensure proper maintenance of HR records
* Administration of employee benefits as per Company policy and the CBA
* Processing of employee claims
* Ensure employees’ queries are attended promptly and appropriate advice and guidance given on HR issues
* Ensure recruitment and induction of new employees is done as per approved Company procedures
* Implement approved disciplinary policy
* Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
We would like to discuss this position with candidates who possess the following qualifications and attributes:-
* Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management from a reputable institution
* At least two (2) years work experience exposure in a busy HR Department
* Proficient in Microsoft Office packages. User Knowledge of relevant HRMIS is an added advantage.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team
* Highly effective planning, organizational and multi-tasking skills with a positive attitude
How to Apply:
Interested but qualified employees should apply attaching a CV and supporting documents as to be received.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Oserian is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Human Resources Manager
Oserian Development Company Limited
P. O. Box 2010, 20117,
Closing Date: 04 January 2012