Job Title: Manager
The restaurant manager is responsible for managing the entire restaurant team, maintaining operational standards, stock taking, G.Ps, profitability, safe guarding restaurant assets and customer service. Management must ensure the brand integrity stays intact.
- Conducts shift meetings with team members
- Ensure operational standards are implemented in the restaurant
- Conducts opening and closing as well as mid morning inspections
- Manage financial procedures of the restaurant (cash ups, handling floats, banking)
- Compile reports daily and monthly sales turnover, stock varies, G.Ps and sales mix
- Manages restaurant stock level according to laid down procedure (ordering, receiving, stock control and stock takes)
- Motivates and develop team members
- Handling or workplace procedures – industrial relations
- Provide on job coaching and mentoring of crew to ensure desired skill levels
- Interface with customers and resolve queries
- Ensure a friendly and hospitable restaurant atmosphere
- Manages by example
Note: The above responsibilities are performed according to the brand’s operational standards.
Requirements: Experience and qualifications:
- Form 4 KCSE grade C and above.
- Minimum diploma in hospitality for a reputable institution (utalii or university)
- 2 years previous preferable quick service restaurant experience at management level
- Fluency in English and Swahili.
- Ability to handle pressure
- Attention to detail
- Enjoys working with people
Submit Application to:
The Human Resource Manager
c/o Steers Restaurant
49842 - 00100
Deadline: 28th December 2011