Job Title: CLERK OF WORKS (1 post)
The Pest Control Products Board is seeking to engage a Clerk of Works for a period of twelve (12 no) months to carry out post contract duties for a PCPB project in Nairobi. The main responsibility is to make sure that work is carried out to PCPB’S standards, specifications and schedule.
It is mandatory that each applicant will meet the following basic requirements:-
1. Posses a minimum of craft certificate course. Possession of an ordinary diploma or a higher diploma will be an added advantage.
2. Minimum of six (6) year’s experience in the supervision of building construction works and to have undertaken similar work for similar organizations.
Membership to the institute of Clerk of Works Kenya will be an added advantage.
1. Fluent in Kiswahili and English
2. Ability to read and interpret drawings and make reports
3. Ready to work long hours and proficiency of computers
4. Exhibit understanding of duties and responsibilities of clerk of works for building construction
Each application to be handwritten stating your current remuneration package and must be accompanied by two copies of the following documents:-
1. Detailed curriculum vitae (CV)
2. Certificates and testimonials.
3. Personal Identification Number
4. National identity card.
5. Recommendation letters from two (2) referees in the building, construction or civil engineering industry with a minimum experience of not less than ten (10) years who may either be your employer or registered professional in the construction industry.
6. Day time telephone number
How to Apply:
Applications should be submitted in enclosed plain sealed envelope to reach the undersigned on or before 27th February 2012.
The Chief Executive Officer,
Pest Control Products Board,
P.O Box 13794 -00800
Deadline: 27th February 2012