Job Title: Medical Specialist
Ref: HR/2012/01 -MEDICAL SPECIALIST II – JOB GROUP K6 (9 POSTS)
We require Specialists in Radiology (2 Posts), General Surgery (2 posts), ENT (2 posts), Obstetrics &
To contribute to patient happiness through provision of specialized quality health care services in their area
· Participate in the planning and delivery of efficient and high quality medical care to patients.
· Respond to consultations from other clinical specialties.
· Ensure proper utilization of equipment and other supplies in the department.
· Participate in clinical research and teaching.
· Effective supervision, training and development of staff.
Qualifications and experience
· Master’s Degree in respective specialties from a recognized university.
· Registration Certificate and current Practicing Licence from the Medical Practitioners and
Dentists’ Board (Kenya).
· A minimum of one year post registration experience as a specialist in a busy hospital.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their application together with up-to-date
curriculum vitae, copies of testimonials and certificates, email and telephone contacts together with
contact details of three referees who must be familiar with the candidate’s previous experience.
Applications should be submitted on or before 22nd March, 2012 to the address below.
The Chief Executive officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer
NB: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 22nd March 2012