Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
Location: NAIROBI, Kenya
Employment Type: Full-Time
Summary: One of our leading SACCO based in Nairobi has retained us to recruit & fill the position of Chief Executive Officer.
Description: KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The Chief Executive Officer will be responsible for providing visionary leadership and direction in the realization of the SACCO’s vision, mission and long-term business strategy. Specifically he/she will be responsible for;
• Overseeing the day-to-day management of the SACCO’s operations to ensure enhanced profitability and sustainable returns on members’ investments.
• Overseeing development and implementation of all plans and productivity improvement activities
• Providing proactive public relations to enhance the company’s corporate image
• Leading and motivating a skilled workforce from diverse and multicultural backgrounds
• Preparing relevant timely programmes, Budgets and reports for the Board and advise the Board on all matters relating to its workforce capacity, financial, operation, systems, strategies and business opportunities
• Monitor and evaluate Sacco projects implementation of, Financial, HR, Procurement and Management Systems
Requirements: QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Bachelor of Commerce Degree (Accounting), Degree in Business Related field,
• Be at least a CPA (K)
• Computer Literate
• Must be a non-alcoholic
• Age; 35 years and above
• At least 5 years experience in a Senior Management Position, preferably in a SACCO.
• Good Interpersonal skills and high level of integrity
• Independent decision maker, Assertive, eloquent with good PR skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to apply
Applications should include the following:
• Letter of Application (indicate position applied for)
• Current CV, with names, contact information (telephone and e-mail address) and three references
• Copies of Certificates/transcripts and testimonials
Applications should be send online or to the below postal address.
The Manager, Consultancy and Compliance Department
P.O. BOX 28403-00200
Deadline: 26th June 2012