Job Title: Fosa Manager
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the jobholder will be in charge of the management of all FOSA operations and implementing business strategies for growth and sustainability while meeting customer needs and expectations.
• Ensuring efficient and effective management of the FOSA department, and supervision of staff.
• Designing, administering and interpreting FOSA policies and procedures.
• Ensuring compliance with the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements in execution of FOSA operations.
• Preparing departmental budgets and ensuring adequate budgetary controls.
• Overseeing FOSA operations.
• Designing, implementing and promoting FOSA related products and services.
Qualifications and Competencies
• Excellent IT skills, proactive, fraud detection skills
• Above 35 years
• Graduate + CPA (K)
• Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University. A business related degree will be an added advantage.
• Previous experience working with an ERP system preferred.
• At least 3 years’ relevant experience at a managerial level in a banking environment.
• Demonstratable leadership and management skills.
• A person of integrity, a team player with effective communication skills.
• Proficiency in computer skills.
How to apply
Applications should include the following:
• Letter of Application (indicate position applied for)
• Current CV, with names, contact information (telephone and e-mail address) and three references
• Copies of Certificates/transcripts and testimonials
Applications should be Send online or to the below postal address.
The Manager, Consultancy and Compliance Department
P.O. BOX 28403-00200
Deadline: 26th June 2012