Job Title : Mass Market mobile voice manager New!
Company Orange Telkom
Department Mass Market & Customer Care
Job Type Full-Time
Job Status Sourcing
Salary Range Per Month
Shift 8 AM to 5 PM
Minimum Education University - Undergraduate
No of Jobs 1
Job Duration Permanent
Start Publishing 06-06-2012
Stop Publishing 18-06-2012
Responsible for the product lines of mobile voice for the mass market segment on a business point of view. In charge of designing and following execution of various marketing actions to deliver business objectives
1. Responsabilities/Execution activities (it will be completed for all functions)
1.1. Operational management of the existing mobile voice Products & Services portfolio for mass market
§ This cover Orange Mobile and Orange Wireless prepaid offers, whether Pay As You Go (PAYG) offers or bundles,
§ Proposing the proper actions to deliver the business objectives (revenues, subscriber base, churn..) on all aspects of the marketing mix:
o Pricing, whether permanent prices or promotional prices
o Communication: media, on ground, digital
o Go to market: how to make the mobile data P&S available
§ Follow-up the marketing actions plan
§ Constant liaison with other stakeholders (Marketing P&S development, Customer Care, Sales, commercial communication) to ensure that the products are working according to specifications and follow-up of problems identified and their resolution
§ Other stakeholders’ training and information. Design of product descriptions and sales arguments
1.2. Reporting and business analysis
§ Present a weekly dashboard of mobile voice performance, trend and gap analysis, as well as a follow-up of the marketing actions plan. The dashboard will be produced by the Insight & Performance section, but will be analyzed by the mobile voice manager
§ Present a monthly marketing actions plan (by 20th of the previous month) aiming at achieving the monthly objectives. The follow-up will be done on a weekly basis.
1.3. Product marketing
§ Define the segment/products matrix with the positioning of the mobile voice products & services for the company’s priority segments (mass market only)
§ For each segment/product, establish the marketing mix: product, pricing, communication plan, distribution plan
1.4. Product development
§ The mobile voice manager will be accountable for some steps of the product development lifecycle, and will work in close relationship with his/her counterparts in the Product & Services Development section
§ Produce and present pre-opportunity studies for new P&S: market and revenues assessment, customer needs and value proposition, high-level product description.
§ Produce and present opportunity studies with detailed functional product description and customer journey as well as a full business plan
§ Communication plan and briefs to the communication agency (with the support of the Commercial Communication section)
§ Go to market plan: distribution channels to be used, animations and promotional plans in liaison with the Mass Market department
§ Launch plans: internal training and awareness, regulatory dossier, communication and PR plans for launch, sales objectives per channel
. Responsabilities/Managerial activities (it will be completead only for managerial functions)
2.1. Team Coordination (e.g. to establish objectives, to monitor the activity, follow-up KPI’s, to follow-up dead-lines)
2.2 Development direct subordinates: (e.g. coaching, mentoring, induction, delegation of tasks and authority, job rotation, career path, to organise the participation of subordinates to trainings, workshops..)
2.3 Strategy elaboration (including Planning and Procedures/Policies): (e.g. at the company level, department or subdepartment)
2.4 Job description Review:
2.5 Financial Responsabilities: budget review, reporting
Education Background & Experience:
(e.g. 2-6 years in a similar position…)
· No specific requirement. Candidates will be judged during interviews with case studies.
· Very business-minded with strong abilities to design and drive revenue-generating initiatives
· Strong coordination skills, to be able to efficiently follow-up actions plans involving several stakeholders
· Ability to build strong working relationships at all levels of the organization both within Marketing function as well as outside (Sales, Finance, etc.)
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills required to communicate analysis, findings and recommendations to internal customers
· Highly organized, conscientious and detail oriented.
Professional knowledge & skills:
· Strong market perception and understanding to select actions with the highest chances of success and growth
· Good knowledge of product marketing basics: marketing mix, exploiting market research materials
· A previous experience in retail sales is a plus
· Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
· Excellent communication / presentation skills (oral & written)
How to Apply:
Application to: Visit our career pages at www.orange-tkl.co.ke, create an account and upload your CV. An applicant must upload a PDF or Ms Word copy of his / her CV to be considered.
The deadline for application is 18th June, 2012.
If you do not hear from Human Resources by 27th June, 2012, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Deadline: 18th June 2012