Reporting to the General Manager-Financial Services, the job holder will feed into the strategic planning process by providing analysis on an on-going basis of existing financial services, trends, proactively researching and informing the business of products and services to guide the division strategic planning process.
Key responsibilities will be to:
* Input to the budget process and ensure that business plans and long range plans are approved.
* Ensure all financial services data (products and customers) are accurately reported in MIS.
* Track KPI performance within business model and consolidate input for budget cycle.
* Perform competitor scope monitoring.
* Benchmarking with global trends and identifying and sharing best practice.
* Understand end to end customer experience objectives in order to understand what drives consumer engagement and demonstrate experience of driving strategy through execution.
* Quantify value of M-PESA users to Safaricom core business by tracking churn, ARPU and other key parameters of M-PESA customers vs. other customers for strategic planning purposes.
* Prepare customized reports for M-PESA transactions records to forecast usage & activity.
* Continually question customer behavior, identify & quantify trends from usage data.
* Prepare ongoing performance reports and highlight trends on business performance.
* Prepare reports as and when required for regulatory and administrative purposes.
* Honors degree from a recognized university preferably in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Mathematics (statistics).
* At least 6 years experience in a well run company serving in management handling business planning, financial analysis and budget management.
* A Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level II qualification is an added advantage.
* An MBA is an additional advantage.
* Must have experience in preparation of budgets and forecasts in a large company.
* Must have financial modeling experience, preferably in Excel or business objects.
* Must have worked in computerized environment preferably with Oracle application.
* The ideal candidate will also demonstrate self drive, initiative and team player attributes.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume and application letter indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title and Ref No to the address below by Monday, 6th February 2012.
Senior Manager-Talent Acquisition,
Via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org