Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Employment Type: Full-Time
Summary: Nakuru Water and Sanitation Services Company (NAWASSCO), a Water Service Provider within Nakuru Municipality seeks to fill the following vacant position on a four (4) year fixed term contract;
Description: Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Pro-Poor Programme Co-ordinator will be responsible for;
* Liaising with the Head of Commercial to put in place pro-poor strategies and ensures effective implementation.
* Overseeing the implementation of NAWASSCO’s pro-poor programmes in water and sanitation.
* Designing and implementing a monitoring and evaluation systems for all programmes.
* Developing and maintaining effective relationships with donors, partners and relevant stakeholders.
* Providing capacity building support and guidance for staff and relevant partners to facilitate implementation of planned activities
* Collaborating with Finance Department to track pro-poor programme/project expenditure and ensure budgets are followed and relevant procedures followed in the allocation and use of program/project funds.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
* A Bachelors degree in Development Studies, Social Work or other related subject
* 5 years experience working in on community based water, hygiene and sanitation projects in an NGO/ commercial setting.
* Experience in proposal and report writing
* Ability to communicate at all levels.
* Ability to work with minimum supervision.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the responsibilities will be negotiated with the right candidate.
How to Apply:
If you belief that you possess the attributes for any of the above position, please submit your written application, CV, copies of certificates & testimonials, your remuneration expectations, day and evening telephone numbers to:
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The Managing Director,
Nakuru Water and Sanitation Services Company Limited,
P.O. Box 16314-20100,
Closing Date: 20 February 2012