Lake Victoria South Water Services Board has obtained a grant from African Development Bank for recruitment of Technical Assistance to support it in the implementation of the Water Service Board Support in specific and other ADB projects in general.
The Board wishes to recruit self driven, result oriented, highly motivated and qualified persons to fill the following positions.
Senior Project Engineer
Ref: LVSWSB. HR/01/2012
Requirements for appointment
For appointment to this post the successful candidate must:-
* Have at least a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent.
* Must be a registered engineer with ERB and a corporate member of IEK or any other recognized engineering institution.
* Have at least 10 years experience in water supply and sanitation projects.
* Have experience in FIDIC Contract Administration.
* Have experience in Project planning, management and evaluation.
* Be Computer literate and conversant with AUTOCAD and MS Project.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Chief Manager Technical Services and be responsible for:-
* Project monitoring and evaluation.
* Ensuring that the project work plan and procurement plan is executed without delays.
* Preparing quality tender documents, terms of reference and specifications.
* Supervision of project activities to ensure quality, timelines and value addition.
* Preparing monthly and quarterly progress reports on all contracts, consultants, contractors and suppliers.
How to Apply:
If you meet the requirements for any of the above positions, please send your application attaching a detailed CV, copies of academic/professional certificates and testimonials stating your current position, remuneration and telephone contact to the following by 21st February 2012.
Chief Executive Officer,
Lake Victoria South Water Services Board,
Lavictors House Off-Ring Road Milimani,
P. O. Box 3325,
Deadline: 21st February 2012