Reporting to the Records Management Officer for the effective management of the Corporation’s records and archives.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assisting in the development of an Efficient record keeping of the corporation
• Filling all corporation correspondence appropriately to enable easy retrieval
• Retrieving of all files when required.
• Carrying out records disposal.
• Archiving all the corporation files are necessary
• Maintaining a log of all records including archived records.
• Assisting in the management of conversion of records to alternative media/automation.
• O level Certificate of D Plus mean grade
• Certificate in Archival Science/ Records Management.
• 2 years experience in a busy environment
• Excellent organization skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications.
How to Apply:
The application form, details of the duties, responsibilities and qualifications for each position are available on the Kenya Railways Website www.krc.co.ke.
Interested and qualified candidates MUST complete the Kenya Railways application form, attach their testimonials and certificates and address their applications to the:
Kenya Railways Corporation
P.O. Box 30121, 00100,
to be received by Friday 24th February, 2012.
Note: Only the short listed candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Kenya Railways Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer