• Our client is a subsidiary of a diverse international. They provide transport and logistics solutions.
• Diploma or Degree in Accounts an advantage
• A flat financial structure, you will operate at the top of the financial hierarchy performing key tasks related to group consolidations, local and international tax calculations, foreign subsidiary currency translation reserves, fixed assets, capital gains tax schedules, preparation of AFS and cashflow, annual and provisional tax and VAT returns.
• You are also involved with the working capital aspects ie. credit& debt, creditor, cash and inter-company management and gearing of the division.
• Perform monthly balance sheet reviews, planning and liaising with external and internal auditors and implementation and execution of group financial restructures.
• Market Related Salary
How To Apply:
Go to www.qualityjobs.co.za/kenya/ and Enter Reference Number 2364
Deadline: 14th April 2012